- Design and build the latest apps for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new structures.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on fixing bug and improving performance of the app.
- Continuously learn, assess, and tool new technologies to exploit growth competence.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience in working with popular iOS frameworks like Core Text Core Data, and Core Graphics
- Experience with third-party APIs and libraries
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape, trends, architectures, and other upcoming technologies
- Hard understanding of life cycle of mobile development